2010 Mini Grants - Now open for applications
The IBD Research Foundation announces its 2010 Mini Grant programme, which consists of providing three grants of 5.000,- euro.
The research project must be original and innovative, in basic science or clinical research and in the
field of inflammatory bowel disease.
We consider stimulation of innovative research highly important and therefore have a special interest for the innovative nature of grant applications. What’s more, since we represent the voice of the patients in research, we also consider it highly important that the project appeals to the interests of people with inflammatory bowel disease.
Therefore the applications will be assessed by both a scientific committee and a patients committee. The scientific committee will consist of top level experts in the area of basic science or clinical research. The patients committee will consists of representatives from the IBD Research Foundation management board and from the European Federation of Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis Associations (EFCCA).
In order to apply for a grant, please see the “terms of submission” document, which also contains the procedures, the assessment criteria, the requirements for participation and the planning. Please keep in mind that the deadline for applications is 15 September 2010 at the very latest.
If you have any questions, please contact
Other news stories
- 2012 Grant Program - Research projects selected for grants
- We received a record number of grant applications!
- 2012 Grant program launched
- 2012 Grant program - Launch on 19 May, World IBD day
- World IBD Day 2012
- Foundation represented at EFCCA GA 2012
- Swiss association for people with IBD (SMCCV) donates CHF 25000,- (about 20600 euro), again!
- 2011 Grant Program - Three IBD Research projects awarded a grant
- Two new supervisory board members appointed
- Austrian association donates 1230,- euro
- Research projects reviewed
- Substantial donation from Luxembourg association
- 2011 Grant Program launched
- World IBD day
- Substantional donation by Swiss association
- Christmas initiative of Finnish IBD association
- Research projects selected to be awarded a grant
- 2010 Mini Grants - Now open for applications
- Substantial donations from IBD associations
- World IBD day 2010
- New newsletter - September 2009
- First world IBD patients day 2010
- IBD Research Foundation at Digestive Diseases Week
- Searching for the answer - Launch of Micro-Grants
- Official launch of European website
- Dress to impress - new products for your donations