2012 Grant program launched
We are very pleased to announce our 2012 Grant program and highly encourage researchers to participate. We will select three innovative research projects in the field of inflammatory bowel disease to be awarded a grant of 5000 euro each. These projects may concern basic science or clinical research.
Applications can be submitted until 15 September 2012 at the very latest and have to meet our terms of submission.
The applications will be assessed first by our Scientific Review committee which consists of top level experts in their area of expertise. Subsequently, our Patient Representatives Committee will assess the applications, which consist of representatives from both EFCCA and the IBD Research Foundation. Finally, the Patients representatives committee will choose which projects will be awarded a grant.
For more information about these committees and about our procedures, please see our "Procedures for grant applications" document and our "Code of conduct/Conflict of interest" document. Completing and signing our financial disclosure form is one of the requirements.
Successful applicants will receive an agreement with the conditions related to the grant. A template of the agreement is available upon request via firstname.lastname@example.org. Normally Foundation grants are paid quarterly in arrears, although a different arrangement may be agreed.
Hopefully our Grant Program will lead to a better understanding of the cause of IBD and eventually contribute to better treatments which will significantly improve the quality of life of people with IBD.
Please address any questions related to our 2012 Grant program to our Secretary at
Other news stories
- 2012 Grant Program - Research projects selected for grants
- We received a record number of grant applications!
- 2012 Grant program launched
- 2012 Grant program - Launch on 19 May, World IBD day
- World IBD Day 2012
- Foundation represented at EFCCA GA 2012
- Swiss association for people with IBD (SMCCV) donates CHF 25000,- (about 20600 euro), again!
- 2011 Grant Program - Three IBD Research projects awarded a grant
- Two new supervisory board members appointed
- Austrian association donates 1230,- euro
- Research projects reviewed
- Substantial donation from Luxembourg association
- 2011 Grant Program launched
- World IBD day
- Substantional donation by Swiss association
- Christmas initiative of Finnish IBD association
- Research projects selected to be awarded a grant
- 2010 Mini Grants - Now open for applications
- Substantial donations from IBD associations
- World IBD day 2010
- New newsletter - September 2009
- First world IBD patients day 2010
- IBD Research Foundation at Digestive Diseases Week
- Searching for the answer - Launch of Micro-Grants
- Official launch of European website
- Dress to impress - new products for your donations