Two new supervisory board members appointed
Recently the IBD Research foundation supervisory board appointed two new members: Salvo Leone and Chayim Bell. Both candidates were nominated by EFCCA.
Salvo Leone is EFCCA board member and CEO of the Italian patient association AMICI.
Chayim Bell is EFCCA Secretary and chairman of the European Youth group.
The other members of the supervisory board are: Marika Armilo and Micke Lindholm, both from
The role of the supervisory board is primarily to supervise the management board of the foundation and to develop the foundation strategy together with the management board.
The role of the management board is primarily to realise the foundation strategy.
The current members of the management board are: Rod Mitchell (Chairman), Hajnalka Szabó and Wouter Miedema (Secretary)
Other news stories
- Management board available on Skype on Thursday evening 7 November to talk with you
- Would you actively like to help support IBD research? This is your opportunity! Sign up as volunteer for our IBD Research Foundation. You are welcome!
- 2012 Grant Program - Research projects selected for grants
- We received a record number of grant applications!
- 2012 Grant program launched
- 2012 Grant program - Launch on 19 May, World IBD day
- World IBD Day 2012
- Foundation represented at EFCCA GA 2012
- Swiss association for people with IBD (SMCCV) donates CHF 25000,- (about 20600 euro), again!
- 2011 Grant Program - Three IBD Research projects awarded a grant
- Two new supervisory board members appointed
- Austrian association donates 1230,- euro
- Research projects reviewed
- Substantial donation from Luxembourg association
- 2011 Grant Program launched
- World IBD day
- Substantional donation by Swiss association
- Christmas initiative of Finnish IBD association
- Research projects selected to be awarded a grant
- 2010 Mini Grants - Now open for applications
- Substantial donations from IBD associations
- World IBD day 2010
- New newsletter - September 2009
- First world IBD patients day 2010
- IBD Research Foundation at Digestive Diseases Week