Substantial donation from Luxembourg associationOur friend Karin Possemis of the Luxembourg association for people with Crohn's disease and Ulcerative colitis (ALMC), recently contacted us and informed us that the ALMC wished to donate 8500 euro to the IBD Research Foundation. Meanwhile we actually received this very substantional donation and it's needless to say that we are very happy with that. It contributes to our "quest for the cure".
Other news stories
- Management board available on Skype on Thursday evening 7 November to talk with you
- Would you actively like to help support IBD research? This is your opportunity! Sign up as volunteer for our IBD Research Foundation. You are welcome!
- 2012 Grant Program - Research projects selected for grants
- We received a record number of grant applications!
- 2012 Grant program launched
- 2012 Grant program - Launch on 19 May, World IBD day
- World IBD Day 2012
- Foundation represented at EFCCA GA 2012
- Swiss association for people with IBD (SMCCV) donates CHF 25000,- (about 20600 euro), again!
- 2011 Grant Program - Three IBD Research projects awarded a grant
- Two new supervisory board members appointed
- Austrian association donates 1230,- euro
- Research projects reviewed
- Substantial donation from Luxembourg association
- 2011 Grant Program launched
- World IBD day
- Substantional donation by Swiss association
- Christmas initiative of Finnish IBD association
- Research projects selected to be awarded a grant
- 2010 Mini Grants - Now open for applications
- Substantial donations from IBD associations
- World IBD day 2010
- New newsletter - September 2009
- First world IBD patients day 2010
- IBD Research Foundation at Digestive Diseases Week