Substantional donation by Swiss associationWe were very pleased about the news that the Swiss association for people with Crohn's disease or Ulcerative Colitis (SMCCV) will make a substantional donation to the IBD Research Foundation.
The SMCCV celebrates its 25th anniversary this year and therefore decided to donate 25000 Swiss francs (about 18000 euro) to the IBD Research Foundation.
During the general assembly of the SMCCV in Fribourg on 2 April, a symbolic check will be presented to representatives of our foundation.
This donation enables the foundation to continue sponsoring research projects, eventually in order to improve treatments for Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
Other news stories
- Management board available on Skype on Thursday evening 7 November to talk with you
- Would you actively like to help support IBD research? This is your opportunity! Sign up as volunteer for our IBD Research Foundation. You are welcome!
- 2012 Grant Program - Research projects selected for grants
- We received a record number of grant applications!
- 2012 Grant program launched
- 2012 Grant program - Launch on 19 May, World IBD day
- World IBD Day 2012
- Foundation represented at EFCCA GA 2012
- Swiss association for people with IBD (SMCCV) donates CHF 25000,- (about 20600 euro), again!
- 2011 Grant Program - Three IBD Research projects awarded a grant
- Two new supervisory board members appointed
- Austrian association donates 1230,- euro
- Research projects reviewed
- Substantial donation from Luxembourg association
- 2011 Grant Program launched
- World IBD day
- Substantional donation by Swiss association
- Christmas initiative of Finnish IBD association
- Research projects selected to be awarded a grant
- 2010 Mini Grants - Now open for applications
- Substantial donations from IBD associations
- World IBD day 2010
- New newsletter - September 2009
- First world IBD patients day 2010
- IBD Research Foundation at Digestive Diseases Week