Research projects selected to be awarded a grant
The first cross European IBD research grant program from a patients perspective has become a reality. Three innovative research projects are selected to be awarded a grant of five thousand euros by the IBD Research Foundation. The applications were assessed by peer reviewers as well as patient representatives. The patient representatives made the final choice which applications to award a grant.
For a full update, please see our news special.
Other news stories
- Management board available on Skype on Thursday evening 7 November to talk with you
- Would you actively like to help support IBD research? This is your opportunity! Sign up as volunteer for our IBD Research Foundation. You are welcome!
- 2012 Grant Program - Research projects selected for grants
- We received a record number of grant applications!
- 2012 Grant program launched
- 2012 Grant program - Launch on 19 May, World IBD day
- World IBD Day 2012
- Foundation represented at EFCCA GA 2012
- Swiss association for people with IBD (SMCCV) donates CHF 25000,- (about 20600 euro), again!
- 2011 Grant Program - Three IBD Research projects awarded a grant
- Two new supervisory board members appointed
- Austrian association donates 1230,- euro
- Research projects reviewed
- Substantial donation from Luxembourg association
- 2011 Grant Program launched
- World IBD day
- Substantional donation by Swiss association
- Christmas initiative of Finnish IBD association
- Research projects selected to be awarded a grant
- 2010 Mini Grants - Now open for applications
- Substantial donations from IBD associations
- World IBD day 2010
- New newsletter - September 2009
- First world IBD patients day 2010
- IBD Research Foundation at Digestive Diseases Week