Dress to impress - new products for your donations“Conquering Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis – You are not alone!” This is the text on our T-shirt, which was initially presented during the EFCCA (European Federation of Crohn’s and ulcerative Colitis Associations) general assembly in April 2009 in Amsterdam.
“Conquering” means not only fighting the disease, but also being determined to win the fight. As we speak, probably thousands of people with IBD across Europe have the feeling of being in a situation of conquering a flare up of their disease. That’s what “You are not alone” stands for. Yet it also stands for the IBD Research Foundation, standing side by side with those people, conquering Crohn’s and Ulcerative colitis. So it’s not just a T-shirt, it’s also a strong message and we’d like to invite everyone to help us get this message to everyone with IBD in Europe and beyond.
The very first promotional item which was initially presented during the EFCCA general assembly in Dubrovnik in 2008, was the foundation Cap, stating “For the Cure”. Due to it’s popularity, a second edition had to be produced within short notice. As summer is near, the caps are probably a very appropriate and successful promotional item. Please contact the foundation secretary at email@example.com for possibilities to obtain the foundation T-shirts or Caps in exchange for a donation for research.
Obviously the text can be printed in other languages as well.
Help us help people with IBD: promote the foundation and obtain T-shirts and/or Caps for the Cure!
Other news stories
- 2012 Grant Program - Research projects selected for grants
- We received a record number of grant applications!
- 2012 Grant program launched
- 2012 Grant program - Launch on 19 May, World IBD day
- World IBD Day 2012
- Foundation represented at EFCCA GA 2012
- Swiss association for people with IBD (SMCCV) donates CHF 25000,- (about 20600 euro), again!
- 2011 Grant Program - Three IBD Research projects awarded a grant
- Two new supervisory board members appointed
- Austrian association donates 1230,- euro
- Research projects reviewed
- Substantial donation from Luxembourg association
- 2011 Grant Program launched
- World IBD day
- Substantional donation by Swiss association
- Christmas initiative of Finnish IBD association
- Research projects selected to be awarded a grant
- 2010 Mini Grants - Now open for applications
- Substantial donations from IBD associations
- World IBD day 2010
- New newsletter - September 2009
- First world IBD patients day 2010
- IBD Research Foundation at Digestive Diseases Week
- Searching for the answer - Launch of Micro-Grants
- Official launch of European website
- Dress to impress - new products for your donations